Royal Mail + Preorders of Sugihara light type bars to be reduced to 10% on Sat night.

Rob D

Reminder that the pre orders disc will be reduced to 10% on the 20th Sept.

All the bars are still on track to go out on the 20th October as long as everything goes smoothly with customs.

Also - we are going to stop using Royal Mail for most deliveries.

Now had the fourth parcel go missing in 6 weeks - Royal Mail used to be a pretty reliable service but it just causes too much frustration all round when they loose something. Their compensation scheme is useless, their signed for service does still not guarantee anything, there is no way to track orders which means if something goes missing we have to write off the order and re send. :sneaky2::sneaky2:

Reminder that the pre orders disc will be reduced to 10% on the 20th Sept.

All the bars are still on track to go out on the 20th October as long as everything goes smoothly with customs.

Also - we are going to stop using Royal Mail for most deliveries.

Now had the fourth parcel go missing in 6 weeks - Royal Mail used to be a pretty reliable service but it just causes too much frustration all round when they loose something. Their compensation scheme is useless, their signed for service does still not guarantee anything, there is no way to track orders which means if something goes missing we have to write off the order and re send. :sneaky2::sneaky2:

HI ROB i will put up pics very soon mate as people like pics :001_rolleyes:thanks rob keep up the good and it was nice to see you at the show thanks jon

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rich but the trouble is even if I found a cheaper courier for some size parcels and some areas it is very hard to tie in that cheaper courier with the website - practically speaking you really need to have the same courier for all your parcels.

FedEx have been utterly reliable recently with only one parcel in the last 12 months having difficulties being delivered - and that was your one recently for some reason! (has now been re directed to Jonsie).

:001_smile:

i had excellent service from parcelforce the other day. had my 070 delivered in superb time, in fact it was quicker than i paid for. £25 i think from Leeds to Sussex. ideal.!!!!

looking forward to the Bar and AV gloves coming in Rob,

may order those stones up for you ship out at the same time?

Yep no worrys but did you get that PM Simon? Just order the stones as per instructions...

Royal Mail do deliver most of the time - but the trouble is the 2% to 3% they don't!

Ref Fedex in the last year 100% delivery rate, no lost parcels. Royal Mail (who we were only using for 1/5th of deliveries) have lost 5 parcels... I had to pay for all of them...:sneaky2:

Bars and AV gloves all seem on track and fingers crossed will be delivered smoothly on the 20th or near to....