new mid saw needed...ms362 or ms 391?

Hedge hunter

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, arboristsite regularly ends up in an argument about oil, fuel and what bar length should they use on an ms240, 24" or 32"?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

A good deal of posters on AS are not professionals. In fact, even some of the porters are not professionals, but tinkerers. So, yeah, there is a lot of discourse...usually started by SawTroll, tho.

A good deal of posters on AS are not professionals. In fact, even some of the porters are not professionals, but tinkerers. So, yeah, there is a lot of discourse...usually started by SawTroll, tho.

Only when involving the word stihl! Oh, wait, that's what this thread is about :lol:

Jk troll, I welcome you, bout time the stihl nuts met a husky fanatic

Just interested how the ten or so forums compare . Do you get similar info and answers or are they different in any way ??

Pretty much the same, but the activity and turn-around of info by far is largest on the AS.

Btw, I really don't understand why wyk suddenly has become hostile to me, he never was earlier. All I did was pointing out to him (at two occations) that ounces and tenths of a pound isn't the same......:laugh1::lol:

Pretty much the same, but the activity and turn-around of info by far is largest on the AS.

Btw, I really don't understand why wyk suddenly has become hostile to me, he never was earlier. All I did was pointing out to him (at two occations) that ounces and tenths of a pound isn't the same......:laugh1::lol:

nyuck(That's Norwegian)

Only when involving the word stihl! Oh, wait, that's what this thread is about :lol:

Jk troll, I welcome you, bout time the stihl nuts met a husky fanatic

I am very far from a fanatic when it comes to saw brands, it is just that Husky has been turning out the best saws for some time by now - the last great Stihl was the MS361 in 2003.

There surely are some mediocre Huskys as well, and I always was open about that fact.

I am very far from a fanatic when it comes to saw brands, it is just that Husky has been turning out the best saws for some time by now - the last great Stihl was the MS361 in 2003.

There surely are some mediocre Huskys as well, and I always was open about that fact.

Niko, chill, I'm taking the piss, it's what a good portion of the arbs on here do!

• 2 weeks later...

The 362 stihl is 100% more reliable than a 560 I work full time on my saw 8 hours a day had a 560 for 2 years and had it replaced 3 times and was in getting it fixed at least 1 a week they are rubbish they seize all the time and the springs snap in the cluch and the anti vibe spring are week and when hot they don't start very well and my crank snapped on 2 of the saws the gave me my dad used huskys for 30 years and now he uses stihl