Spring Photo Comp 2009

Amelanchier

On account of the UK environment finally waking up after a short restless sleep I propose a competition. Best spring related / themed photo.

The normal rules apply:

1. Trees should feature - pictures of newborn lambs skipping through daffodils will not win.
  2. Maximum three photos per entrant.
  3. All entries to be posted in this thread.
  4. No cheating (we can tell).
  5. Monkeyd can't win.

The winning shots will be picked by the Arbtalk Arts and Culture committee on the 30th April.

First and second place will recieve a copy of 'Trees and how to grow them' produced by the Tree Council. Plus the lifelong admiration of fellow Arbs.

If we remember, we'll have a think about a third prize. :D

Get snapping.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distinct lack of trees there Stevie - nevertheless you are currently second!

i think you will find the tub is made from recycled tree tony. but i will try harder next time. my new lad was incharge of the camera phone today. i was felling a nasty ash off a steep banking today behind a house, i took him up so he could have a nosy, when she cracked over, i had left a mighty hinge and the ground started to lift, he got such a fright he dropped the camera:mad1::001_smile: