The prize list

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great prizes Steve.

Cant get over how slow the total raised is going up :dontknow:

The prizes and charity speak for themselves, as should the amount of effort Steve etc have put into organising everything.

I know its Xmas and all the bull that goes with it. Im as skint as anyone but ive managed to put a donation in and would love to win one of the prizes, but I also wanted to support the raffle to say thank you to Steve etc for the site. Its a great source of knowledge where you can talk to and learn from each other.

So come on you miserable tight bastards, get your hands in your pockets to support the good cause and the site :grinning-smiley-003

I have to agree with edenarb.

If only half the registered members bought 1 line at £5 there would be the best part of a grand going to the charity. If everyone chipped in that £5 then the total would be nearer £1800.

Looking at it the otherway, i've bought a few lines so stand a fair chance of picking up a few prizes.....

If any of the 'overseas visitors' want tickets let me know as I would be willing to pay UK£ to the charity in exchange for $ to me via paypal.

Kev

Great prizes Steve.

Cant get over how slow the total raised is going up :dontknow:

So come on you miserable tight bastards, get your hands in your pockets to support the good cause and the site :grinning-smiley-003

Awww c'mon, edenarb, dont beat about the bush, just spit it out & say what you mean!! :icon14: Anyway, come on everyone, get into the Christmas spirit, dig deep, and lets hope you win something.

Was just going to post and say great prizes and then make some lame excuse until I read...

I know its Xmas and all the bull that goes with it. Im as skint as anyone but ive managed to put a donation in and would love to win one of the prizes,

and totally agreed ...but now its mid Jan I should be good for some tickets in Jan... Thanks for organising this and the site! :wave: