Pressure washer

Cjking

cpc.co.uk are doing a 110 bar Nilfisk for around 65 pounds http://cpc.farnell.com/nilfisk-alto/c110-4-5-pc-x-tra/pressure-washer-patio-cleaner/dp/SI16061 They also have more powerful models and their prices seem good. I have bought from them in the past and have had excellent service (they do some nice 10W LED security lights which I have installed around my garage).

I've got the 110 nilfisk, bought from machine mart about a year ago, it cost me about £100, which I think was well worth it so 65 quid is a steal. It's great for cleaning patios, walls, cars etc but its wont touch weeds/moss/in ground dirt on an old block paving drive. For that we hire a big diesel washer with a rotojet, costs us about 200 a week for both. Well worth pricing it into a job...

I'm considering selling my setup as I haven't used it for anything other than washing mowers out, and I can use a Karcher for that! Bought a year ago:

1x Honda GX390 interpump pressure washer on trolley

20m hose

Lance and a range of nozzles

1x 1000litre IBC with cage and crate

1x 18 inch flat surface cleaner

The system will draw water from the IBC or work from mains. 21 lpm, 3000psi.

Price is £1500. The system has had around 3 hours use at most so is good as new. Let me know if you're interested. It's a proper commercial setup designed to work.

by the hour plus if you supply water then a bit for that plus take in the cost of having to pull a tonne of water around so fuel consumption goes down.

never worked it out as contracted and thats one of the jobs but more i think of it i think they are going to have to pay more for me doing it.

so i recon £20 plus per hour. i know any pressure washing jobs is going to be based on a hour and a half from now on. on contract jobs.

get yourself a petrol one with a italian pump. and one that will take gravity feed from a tank if doing site jobs. mine is 1600psi as i had new pump fitted to it as last one broke due to frost damage. in winter drain them down and keep out of the frosty air new pump £200

i have a 800ltr ebc tank that goes in back of pickup and can do a fair bit with that amount. but it goes quick so if you need to refill find were you can fill it fast as normal 1/2 inch pipe will take a hour to fill up.

30 min if you use a fire hydrant :thumbup:

I use the stihl not sure the model but its the mid range with the wind out hose and used with rotating nozzle will take the skin off your toes.

Paid around £350 for it only to find that the NIlsfix is basically the same machine with the main parts made by Stihl and much cheaper.

It's an awesome piece of kit. A must for block paving is the kiln dried sand mixed with the fine grain rock salt. Keeps the weeds and moss away.

Edited by Gardenmac