Repelling Mosquitos and other biting insects

Gardenmac

They issue this to the sas seemed to work for us in the past. I heard on the radio the other day marmit works for some people. Once the mozzies have chewed you for a day they are not so keen on the meat after that.

It's the high Vitamin B content in it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wine Vinegar for the midges, just rub a bit in.... put it on collar and cuffs also..... not malt vinegar though.... if you have a bite press the tip ofyour thumbnail in really hard twice to form an x crossing the bite.... if it isn't sore your not pressing hard enough..... the x print should stay for at least 5 mins worked for me with most bites especially mozzies..... i steer clear of anything that takes the markings off your watch......

Hi Mate

Have you tried "Mosi-Guard" works well for the midges and the cleggs.

Finished taking that church down yesterday, the clear up was a nightmare.

Aye, a big job taking that lot down bob,was up there yesterday reinstating the wooden fence at the cattle grid and saw church was gone, what's your plans for it?

Haven't tried mosi guard, a lot of cleggs about this year.

Are you fair skinned ? My wife is like chalk and I am like a bit of old leather at this time of year . When we go out to the horse she gets half eaten and they don't even look at me . I think it can be down to your complexion / skin colour as to how appetizing you seem ......

I think we all get feed upon by the little critters for They are blood shucking parasites if we all responded to their bites as species this would not be In their interest to the game away? So all you fellas out there thinking you don't get feed apon You're losing blood by the

Gallon's!and the ones that do react are losing it bi the pound'😩