Carve Carrbridge

Sharing vehicle would be grand BUT, like you im likely to be full. either with saws or dog or both... Sounds like a plan to meet up at the Cairn Bar friday night. as for racing up the A9.... i drive a wee skoda hatch-back. when its full of saws and people/dogs/stuff its more of a plod than a run :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave I might have a bit of space left in the motor after loading up half the house for the bairn if your stuck for space. You still wanting me to take my big saws?

was just about to say. i will be going up in my van so i will have plenty of space to take your kit if you want to meet through the day on friday and load up.

Have a mate taking the dog for teh weekend now, they are going up with their dog and happy to take mine too. Means i have plenty of room for me an teh missus plus all my saws'n'stuff

Yes please Craig, just on the off chance my big 'un dies on me.

I need a van... want a van...

That's not a problem il sling it in the back of the truck along with the files ect

al be up on friday pm, and goin home just after the auction as our son is autistic and we cant be away from him for more than one night or he gets really upset, we would love to go to the ceilidh but needs must am afraid, really lookin forward to this years event tho