Hefty pre order deals on next round of Sugihara bars

Rob D

Have finally got round to uploading the info for all the light type Sugi bars that are on order.

Basically it works like this. The bars are due in on the 21st October. If you order and pay for your bar:

• From now until the 20th August 30% of retail
  • From 21st August until the 20th September 20% off retail
  • From 21st September until the 20th October 10% off retail.

...... and on top of this as an arbtalker you get a further 10% of this discounted price!

The light type bars have the cut out that is then filled with a resin to give a lighter weight yet maintain all the stiffness and longevity of a single piece bar.

Amongst others there are 12" light type sugi pro for MS201T etc, 12" and 14" lightweight laminated bars for MS201T

... and also the lo vibe gloves - only available in medium - which actually work really well although will be very warm to wear in summer - bliss in winter! These are also machine washable.

Products for the category: Forestry equipment

You can download the full range of bars here https://www.dropbox.com/s/vthmr8xgqsqzs7f/Full%20Sugi%20range.pdf

Jonsie will also be getting the full range of bars in and I will be taking the range along to the Jonsie show this week.

:biggrin:

P1040971.jpg.a88ca64f9be4f89dc53da7df102af5d2.jpg

Full Sugi range.pdf

Have finally got round to uploading the info for all the light type Sugi bars that are on order.

Basically it works like this. The bars are due in on the 21st October. If you order and pay for your bar:

• From now until the 20th August 30% of retail
  • From 21st August until the 20th September 20% off retail
  • From 21st September until the 20th October 10% off retail.

...... and on top of this as an arbtalker you get a further 10% of this discounted price!

The light type bars have the cut out that is then filled with a resin to give a lighter weight yet maintain all the stiffness and longevity of a single piece bar.

Amongst others there are 12" light type sugi pro for MS201T etc, 12" and 14" lightweight laminated bars for MS201T

... and also the lo vibe gloves - only available in medium - which actually work really well although will be very warm to wear in summer - bliss in winter! These are also machine washable.

Products for the category: Forestry equipment

You can download the full range of bars here https://www.dropbox.com/s/vthmr8xgqsqzs7f/Full%20Sugi%20range.pdf

Jonsie will also be getting the full range of bars in and I will be taking the range along to the Jonsie show this week.

:biggrin:

HI ROB thats what you call the real deal mate did you get my phone call mate thanks jon and robs your man for the log jack to jon

Excellent offer Rob. Just to clarify, is it the full range the offer is on or just resin light type? Looks like you will be selling a few of these.:thumbup1:

It's all the ones I haven't got coming in the next order and which are not currently in stock.

These are all mainly the light type resin ones (apart from the 14" for MS201T, 12" carving dime and 18" for Husky toonie - I have these in stock) and also the 24" and 36" for larger Husky saws - these did not last long at all on last order!

If unsure put your saw in and bar you are after and it will give info in the description.

:001_smile:

Capture.jpg.05e9700d81a5cb72e0456e15457c4dab.jpg

Hello Rob I may sound dumb asking this but any 3/8 sugi bars?

Hi Matt - yep full range - I know you've just had a look and it says '.375' and not '3/8' I expect.

.375 pitch is 3/8" pitch...

The way the site was set up I could not use 3/8" or 1/4" etc because the '/' symbol is seen as code and it upset things....

So I have had to use .250 instead of 1/4" and .375 instead of 3/8"

Hope that explains this.

:001_smile: