T540XP V MS200T video

Mark_Skyland

Ebay's your best online no questions asked way, or visit a Stihl showroom and take your tickets :thumbup1: FR Jones will be the lowest price.

I was being pedantic in my own special way, perhaps not everyone's cup of tea though:001_huh:

Give us another post though mate and make it the big 1000, you get a special treat and a gold medal from Mr Bullman reaching 4 figures!:thumbup:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should realy be between a 540 & a ms201t realy, or a new ms200, so not realy a good compare , :thumbdown:

I knew someone would say this and did wonder how long it would take, didn't think it would be the first reply.:laugh1:

We have been asked many many times how the 540 will compare to the 200 from lads who don't want to buy a 201, hopefully this will be more helpful to them.

I thought that the video was good, if you read the saw specs at the end of the video its clear the 200 isn't past its best!.

What does make me laugh is how many threads there were on when the Husky is coming out? and the fact that Husky had so many back orders, also the fact that so many folk were complaining on the 201's performance compaired to the 200! and the fact that they are needing to drill holes in the exhaust in order to get a half decent topper!.

It looks like the Husky could be the new Icon!

I knew someone would say this and did wonder how long it would take, didn't think it would be the first reply.:laugh1:

We have been asked many many times how the 540 will compare to the 200 from lads who don't want to buy a 201, hopefully this will be more helpful to them.

why not try it against a 201 ,:001_smile:

Yes Mark, very true.

We all need to move forward and accept this is the best "performing" saw available now.

Unfortunately, the whole way we look at new stuff needs to change. We no longer can look at stuff comparing to the old in the world of performance, that's not the main priority now. Low emissions is highest priority.

Get into the frameset of the "green world" and then accept whats available in that sector, the days of pop pop engines spewing plumes of harmful black smoke are gone, we are now ruled by EU genius who know better:thumbdown:

Be interesting to run the new Husky against a ported MS200T but thats for another day:thumbup:

To make that a fair fight so to speak the ported 200 should be pitted against a ported 540 shouldn't it?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App