Digger and trailer theft with pic's

treebloke

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is a serious thread but the guy in the red white and blue top did they spray that onto him or fire him out of a cannon into it before they left the rat cage

Haha, that made me laugh.

I've not seen these guys, but its great to see such strong evidence, they would stand no chance in an ID Parrade.

Makes me wonder why these guys steal, is it just a sport to them?! Because lets face it, the money they would make from this hoard they could earn between them in a week in a normal 9-5 mon-Fri job.

Is it just photos or is it a video, what triggered the photos?

A mate has a similar system which when triggered sends him a text message, he can then use an App to look at the live video feed to see what's happening on site. He says it’s mainly triggered by animals, but hopefully if triggered by a crook he would be able to ring the Police who could nab them red handed.

Oh and if they nick the surveillance kit, it uploads photos to his computer at home if triggered.

i have posted before get hold of your country watch team let them have the photo,s i believe you will have more joy with them than reporting it to the local police. country watch may not be able to do much at this time but it will be on there records and they may know who they are and have just been waiting for that vital bit of evidence to knock on there door

A mate has a similar system which when triggered sends him a text message, he can then use an App to look at the live video feed to see what's happening on site. He says it’s mainly triggered by animals, but hopefully if triggered by a crook he would be able to ring the Police who could nab them red handed.

Oh and if they nick the surveillance kit, it uploads photos to his computer at home if triggered.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Don't matter if they're French, Eastern European, Travellers, Black, Green or Pink really..They're scum for stealing other peoples property.

I had two trailers nicked at the start of the year... these guys have no idea how hard folk have to work to buy kit and how much of an inconvenience it is when that kit is gone.

Worst of all, the guys going round up here nicking stuff are weighing it all in for scrap... Plant trailers worth £2 or £3k are being weighed in for £100!

It's about time the law clamped down on these cretins and started getting tough with them