current setup... lets see yours! RW

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crikey I'd incinerate that silver streak stuff in a single big climb.....mind you im hardly what you'd call dainty these days!:lol: or any day for that matter....

Hahahaha:lol: iv had that on there about two months now! Used to have a nice e2e of AP on there. But couldn't find anywhere that sold them anymore when the time came to replace it.:confused1:

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1386019189.019170.jpg.f699aee2e9b894b4a2a09c75b3ecef13.jpg

This is mine at the mo. A wild country QuickDraw, 2 layers of heat shrink and a petzl string on the krab end. Like the versatility of the karabiner attachment, means I can switch from drt to srt very quickly. Plus the middle attachment on the hitch climber is kept free for clipping to chest when ascending

[ATTACH]141917[/ATTACH]

This is mine at the mo. A wild country QuickDraw, 2 layers of heat shrink and a petzl string on the krab end. Like the versatility of the karabiner attachment, means I can switch from drt to srt very quickly. Plus the middle attachment on the hitch climber is kept free for clipping to chest when ascending

Nice. I like that. One of the reasons I liked the HH and Uni over the wrench was working on a pole and having the split leg tether on the set up meant that it was a pain to take on and off. That looks like a winner

:001_smile:

Nice. I like that. One of the reasons I liked the HH and Uni over the wrench was working on a pole and having the split leg tether on the set up meant that it was a pain to take on and off. That looks like a winner

:001_smile:

Yeah I'm quite pleased with how it works, you get a little bit of 'slop' from the krab in the hitch climber, but otherwise works fine, like to keep my hitch nice and short, keeps sit back to a minimum.