New arb supplier

RobArb

BUGGERS YOU LOT!!!!

Me and a fellow tree surgeon are going to give it a crack see what we can do about it. We have been talking to a few dealers and managed to get some really good prices. Its still in the early stages as we need to get set up. But we do have stock and hopefully by the end of the month we will be up and running.

Due to an Injury i have had to give up tree work which has broke my heart. But i still want to be in it no matter what closest thing i could think of would be to trade in the products we use day in day out. I've always wanted to try and do something new we are looking at setting up a small shop in Grantham but delivering as well via our new E-commerce website. witch is under construction and there will be spelling mistakes and missed placed items on the site so put up with it for a while.

Any questions feel free to ask!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUGGERS YOU LOT!!!!

Me and a fellow tree surgeon are going to give it a crack see what we can do about it. We have been talking to a few dealers and managed to get some really good prices. Its still in the early stages as we need to get set up. But we do have stock and hopefully by the end of the month we will be up and running.

Due to an Injury i have had to give up tree work which has broke my heart. But i still want to be in it no matter what closest thing i could think of would be to trade in the products we use day in day out. I've always wanted to try and do something new we are looking at setting up a small shop in Grantham but delivering as well via our new E-commerce website. witch is under construction and there will be spelling mistakes and missed placed items on the site so put up with it for a while.

Any questions feel free to ask!!!!

Good luck mate im out the game soon due to bad back. Whats your injury?

Good luck mate im out the game soon due to bad back. Whats your injury?

Stuck a chainsaw in to my leg last month up a tree and it has knocked me back. Hate it really lost all my confidence:thumbdown: climbing now which is a real bummer its like starting all over again

All so as a little bribe. Order something from us and we will get the girl in my Avatar to stand next to you stuff and pose nude :):):)

Stuck a chainsaw in to my leg last month up a tree and it has knocked me back. Hate it really lost all my confidence:thumbdown: climbing now which is a real bummer its like starting all over again

All so as a little bribe. Order something from us and we will get the girl in my Avatar to stand next to you stuff and pose nude :):):)

What are you? 20 some, get a grip man, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Oh not good. Im on phone so can barely see pic. You got a number for her?:cool:

Good luck with it Tom. You going balls in with the stihl dealership or just looking at sub dealer??

I found there policy on selling there gear as a main dealer not worth the hassle. It could cripple a small business in the first year.:thumbdown:

Good luck with it Tom. You going balls in with the stihl dealership or just looking at sub dealer??

I found there policy on selling there gear as a main dealer not worth the hassle. It could cripple a small business in the first year.:thumbdown:

Hey GTR we looked at going full dealership the works and in the end as a end user we could not get what we wanted from stihl. As most dealers we are stuck to their rules on the delivery and there rep was not to keen on us going full right away. We have been put in touch with a local Stihl dealer to work with and help us achieve what we want and they have been extremely helpful. In helping us out.