Rings away - Good load Ah!

microarbtruck

Good question actually, mine is, does it lift & tip? i.e skip height

We have two power barrows but they are down west all the time and something like this would be ideal for us on rights of way jobs carting stone. Will be very handy if it does tip as i don't fancy unloading the stone by shovel.

They do tip. It's a manual tip but they tip fairly easily. You just 'hoick' it up with the handles and it tips the buck over.

You can get skip loader ramps too.

I've used a muck truck and they are very handy for lots of logs in a back garden. Doing about 5 trips worth of hand balling in one load and you could nearly jog behind it! Super efficient.

If I had the money to get one it'd be added to the squad but its getting it to site too which could mean another vehicle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.