That's me out.....

Rich2484

Ok so my back gave up this morning. Went down to cut some stumps and my back have out. Felt like someone hit me with a sledge.

Was on the floor for a while and couldn't get up. Was in agony all day.

Went to docs and he reckons a trapped nerve. So now I'm on diazepam and anti inflammatory s.

So that me not driving for at least a week.

So has anyone had it and please please please let me know any tricks of easing the pain. I really can't afford to not drive so trying the diazepam out tonight but if it really buggers me up I'm going to bin it.

Means the tools wil be on hold for a while aswell. Not what I want to do. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try codiene 30mg but u have to get them from docs also may make you feel drowsy etc but see how your body takes to it. Plus you can drive👍

Also try an acupuncturist works a treat bud, then some tiger oil rubbed in just before bed and first thing in the morning.

Hope it settles and your back on your feet

Ok so my back gave up this morning. Went down to cut some stumps and my back have out. Felt like someone hit me with a sledge.

Was on the floor for a while and couldn't get up. Was in agony all day.

Went to docs and he reckons a trapped nerve. So now I'm on diazepam and anti inflammatory s.

So that me not driving for at least a week.

So has anyone had it and please please please let me know any tricks of easing the pain. I really can't afford to not drive so trying the diazepam out tonight but if it really buggers me up I'm going to bin it.

Means the tools wil be on hold for a while aswell. Not what I want to do. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

mine went a few yr bk ,out for 6,wks ,pain killers only eased some of the pain. couldnt stay in the same postion for more than 5,mins ,worst thing was going for a dump,!!!!!!

you need to get the inflamation in check before you can start to heal, so use hot and cold pads to the area to help reduce swelling and promote circulation. The painkillers they prescribe can be very strange but everyones different. Use the anti-inflammatories but never on an empty stomach. Paracetemol and codine is available over the counter which is good for the pain and less heady as the prescribed ones. In the next day or so see if you can get a refferal to a Physiotherapist if not then pay for it it will be a business expense! Physio is the way forward asap with this you won't regret it.

Find a good chiropractor, used to suffer badly from a bad back, used to give up every 3 months or so and my chiro always got me back working within 2-3 days BUT get to one quickly, the long you leave it the longer the recovery.