1/4 sprocket for an ech cs280wes

Coletti

I've been considering this saw as a small detailer for a while. Last time I looked into it (about a year ago) you could get the 1/4 spur sprocket for them from any echo dealer. Just ask them to order one in. Haven't got the product number though sorry.

I'm sure someone who carves with these will have more info for you.

Cheers,

Si

Thank you for the suggestion but tried a couple of dealers this morning with no luck, looking and another option now...wondering if its possible to run a 3/8 lo pro on either a cannon or Sugi quarter tip bar

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

That's what I do, I have the 270 with quarter tip and 3/8 low pro it works fine, you can get the 1/4 sprocket though, I contacted echo tools UK on Facebook and was given the part number to order one:)

Thank you for the suggestion but tried a couple of dealers this morning with no luck, looking and another option now...wondering if its possible to run a 3/8 lo pro on either a cannon or Sugi quarter tip bar

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• 1 month later...

Yep, you can get them from john millers - John Miller Ltd - Garden Machinery Wiltshire - Honda Lawnmowers Wiltshire - John Deere Lawnmowers Wiltshire - Garden Equipment Wiltshire - John Miller. You need to speak to the chaps in the workshop. If no one knows, you're not speaking to the right person. And here's the worst part of the arse ache, they're close to 40 pounds :o