funding options

Hi mark,

Have you tried mwmac, they were running a scheme called 'focus on forestry first' where you paid to register with them and then got funding for the training you need. It was money from the welsh government but I'm not 100% sure it's still running. Where are you based ?

ok rigger bear so iv been in contact with mwmac and they are still running focus on forestry scheme but its at its maximum capacity but if i wait a month they are looking to take on more candidates for the scheme there is funding of 75% witch is good but that doesnt pay for assessments for the cs38/9 not sure how much it is for assessment these days in our money iv given them my details to call me so its another option available and there in rhyader witch isnt to far for me hop over the elan valley and im there thanks for the info

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.