Cs32, cs38, cs39

I'm going to organise myself training and assessment for CS32,38 and 39

I have had a CS 30/31 for approximately six months and have worked in woodland / tree work for probably 3 days a week since on a variety of work so am building up experience all the time.

I live in Cumbria and I have places I can stay in Warwickshire for free so those areas are advantageous but I could travel elsewhere.

Can I ask you to make recommendations on where I might get this organised?

If your running these courses let me know and feel free to send details to [email protected]

Other than the cost of the training, I assume there will be other costs? Can anybody make an estimate of how much extra cost there is in equipment to be able to undertake the training. Do some trainers / establishments provide the equipment for the course?

What else should I be thinking about?

Many thanks

David

Hi David

Try myerscough college short courses. There is a link to the short courses via the main college web site. Dates for the next few months courses are all there. The prices given are inclusive of assessment cost. Equipment for 38,39 is provided and everything you would need for 32 is the same as for your 31. Winches etc would be provided. You just need your own ppe.

Any questions feel free to ask

James