The evolution of my arb truck

Gray git

So decision made to find someone to do the work, when still looking at landrover conversion's I had looked at one with a good quality new back on it and had noted down the name of who had made it. A F custom bodies at crook, county durham so not too far from me so I gave him a call explaning what I wanted - all possible and could I pop over so he could look at the truck as a little different.

He was very helpful giving all the options and lots of good advice and getting me to think longterm about what I want out of the vehicle like places to hang loading ramps when I upgrade the stumpgrinder, a few days later a price was agreed and now the fun bit of me stripping off the old body.

2013-05-07_09-54-42_679.jpg.cd7a93b3f5471e33b86573d1e7172177.jpg

2013-05-07_15-00-26_133.jpg.fa31d7db959d213050ce56ee941f61b9.jpg

2013-05-07_15-00-38_843.jpg.6ee1ae604c07adf8afd2a9df870215d5.jpg

2013-05-07_15-00-54_876.jpg.5654aa38c0df9954fc2a0cc3fe7c4ad8.jpg

And true to form 1 stubborn bolt behind the derv tank took almost as long as all the rest together to undo, in total 4hrs to strip. Body for sale if any1 has a use.

Actually think it looked quite cool as just a chasy cab, got a few strange looks when I picked my little girl up from school in it like that!

No the truck won't make a brew and nor will the wife now iv spent so much on it!

Johny why would I need one of those?, but seriously please dont derail my thred into something that has been covered almost as much as stihl v husqvarna and no it won't run on aspen before some1 asks

No the truck won't make a brew and nor will the wife now iv spent so much on it!

Johny why would I need one of those?, but seriously please dont derail my thred into something that has been covered almost as much as stihl v husqvarna and no it won't run on aspen before some1 asks

is the truck exempt ?? its 5.5t isnt it :confused1: