caravan or mobile home

dougie44

after being paid off im thinking about it. the money they makes is pretty good and there work load is maybe 2 jobs per town? i could handle that

As a professional Pikey, you could probably get quite allot of work all over..

Nicking quad bikes, breaking into sheds, stealing saws, flogging car batteries, dodgy tree work, tarmac the odd driveway, bit of poaching on the side....

yeah.... great job.. ...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a professional Pikey, you could probably get quite allot of work all over..

Nicking quad bikes, breaking into sheds, stealing saws, flogging car batteries, dodgy tree work, tarmac the odd driveway, bit of poaching on the side....

yeah.... great job.. ...

you have to love their galvanised transit back bodies:001_smile:

Yep, you are right...

I've not seen it in Arb, but come across it and have done it myself in Forestry..

Generally take a caravan on site for work we do over on the wes coast felling road lines..

There's a couple of squads over there, and the other boys travel up from Yorkshire somewhere to do a 3 week shift, then they have 4 days off and back up for three weeks again... seems to work well and everyone is on-time for work every day as the caravans are parked right next to the job

I would buy one of these.http://www.rvs.com/rvsales/truck-camper/12/

i saw one of those on an l2oo:scared1:it looked obscene, it works on a big american dodge but not on our wee 4x4s and they are about 15k me thinks, i wouldnt spend a money on either, b+b, pay some money get a hearty breakfast and a nice shower after a hard day.

i saw one of those on an l2oo:scared1:it looked obscene, it works on a big american dodge but not on our wee 4x4s and they are about 15k me thinks, i wouldnt spend a money on either, b+b, pay some money get a hearty breakfast and a nice shower after a hard day.

thats how i started-3weeks in B&Bs!

dougie mate im looking for work anywhere i can get it,

i aint staying in ayrshire for the rest of my days.

i would be happy to do that and damn it would be a good way to get experience with all the 2 or 3 month jobs that have been posted on the site lately.

well done tupps. have patience with any agencies and be willing to travel, the reason i mentioned about the caravan was getting accom, firstly you have to tie into 6/12 month contract and the deposit is a bugger. if you have any friends/family down south especially around london try and stay with them on a temp bassis until you sort your self out. apart from that do we know shreks wee brother

Edited by dougie44
one more point.