Sign in to follow this  
dougie44

caravan or mobile home

We already have one community that travels the length and breadth of the country seeking work, and living in caravans etc. It works for them, they always have nice trucks and stuff, so why not? Maybe a nice camper van would suit your needs, but they arent cheap.:001_smile:

dougie44   

look at it as an investment. when you've done with it you sell it on. the problem i find with temp work/contracts is finding accom. we should set up a network of arb friendly accom all over the country.

Flarris   
Why would you want to become a Pikey?

I don't live in a caravan...yet. (with recession that might change) But know some nice people who do. They are not all bad news?

The open road, freedom. Sounds cool as. Were you thinking mazda Bongo type thing or horse box with a burner ?

My workmate lives on a canal boat but doesn't travel with it.