Purpose Built Forwarder Thread (OSA, FMG/Bruunett, Entracon, Norcar/Logset etc)

Tell me about it, looking all over for some at the minute, seem to be rare a rocking horse poo, and cant really justify the £7k for a new set.

So if anyone has a set of 600 tracks or chains kicking around unused I would be very interested

Tell me about it, looking all over for some at the minute, seem to be rare a rocking horse poo, and cant really justify the £7k for a new set.

So if anyone has a set of 600 tracks or chains kicking around unused I would be very interested

I have a pair of 600 chains (60%) for 22.5 wheel... Sods law if I sell em I'll need them! I'm not convinced chains are the right thing for deep mud tho? Let me know via PM if you want em...

Cheers TCD, Have pm'd you. in my opinion for deep mud track would be better and for general grip the chains are the solution. Although on that site I don't think anything would easily work without something underneath, we had the 8t excavator in there last year and had to track it round on a thick brash road, and it was a lot dryer than this year

Cheers TCD, Have pm'd you. in my opinion for deep mud track would be better and for general grip the chains are the solution. Although on that site I don't think anything would easily work without something underneath, we had the 8t excavator in there last year and had to track it round on a thick brash road, and it was a lot dryer than this year

No PM rx yet. I know of some very tidy bruunett tracks around; all for 500's tho I think. I've just text the fella about the one set (pictured). You'll need to move the bolsters as I did - see previous pics in this thread; unless the extra 6" clearance of a 678 negates this - dunno. Must be 600 tracks all over the place - more than enough grousers for a Bruun too.

V__0593.jpg.adeed53f02d5f7ddce3d096534eab603.jpg

V__C157.jpg.b8d1179756cbc9c1e0762b70dc82362b.jpg

V__CBEB.jpg.f6cc34a1d90ade22ebe4262e3d44b067.jpg

No PM rx yet. I know of some very tidy bruunett tracks around; all for 500's tho I think. I've just text the fella about the one set (pictured). You'll need to move the bolsters as I did - see previous pics in this thread; unless the extra 6" clearance of a 678 negates this - dunno. Must be 600 tracks all over the place - more than enough grousers for a Bruun too.

These now sold sorry - just texted back. Are your joysticks the "skull cap" ones? If so Simon @ FCA knows how to sort them - there was an article in FCA or FJ recently in fact.

No way, that's the one! I phoned the FC about it but didn't have time to go and look over it just submitted a bid online.

Did you do all the work yourself to get it back up to working order?

Did you see the closing down sale for that workshop? there was some good kit to be had.

Here you go; I found the Chapelhall pics: :001_smile:

Chapelhall_Lot_02_pic1.pdf

Chapelhall_Lot_02_pic2.pdf

Chapelhall_Lot_02_pic3.pdf

Chapelhall_Lot_02_pic4.pdf

Chall_tender_lot2_pic5.pdf