Purpose Built Forwarder Thread (OSA, FMG/Bruunett, Entracon, Norcar/Logset etc)

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently looking to buy an old forwarder if anyone knows of one for sale please. Not sure on the make but it is to follow both my Hand cutters and a grem 802 with keto head. All suggestions gratefully received

Tcd there are grease nipples on bogies above the outer ends of the halfshafts which drops grease straight on to the geartrains in the bogies, the oil and grease must mix in the bogie casings?

Do not lubricate that nipple! It's a breather for the bogies. I found "worms" of grease inside :blushing: The 678 manual I'm about to attach shows hy-tran for the bogies but on asking a few others inc simon @ FJ, EP90 is agreed.

I am currently looking to buy an old forwarder if anyone knows of one for sale please. Not sure on the make but it is to follow both my Hand cutters and a grem 802 with keto head. All suggestions gratefully received

There's a 578 advertised in this months FJ...

Lots of nice machines on mascus for £30k plus; TJ810s etc. Logset 6F I think too but quite a bit bigger...

FMG 678 mini.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
838 ex FC , lot 4! some time ago now but looks the same now as it did then:001_smile: under used sadly

we used to have a 6 wheel 838 they had weak boggies other than that was great machine hauled alot of timber out with it.

First machine i learned on was a brun 578 hated the 6 lever system