Purpose Built Forwarder Thread (OSA, FMG/Bruunett, Entracon, Norcar/Logset etc)

on the 840 if you remove the plastic panel under all the switches theres 2 black boxes, they light up red or green both should be green,and theres a row of lights which when mini lever is activated they should go green corrensponding to which function you operated.it may be that its the seat sensor as ours played up and only one mini lever worked,join 2 wires together going to sensor to rule that out. we sold our 840 with 21,000 hrs 8 90% tyres,but back diff all smashed up for £20,000 but was a trade in!

Excellent, thanks for that will give it a try. Had a look at the IPS boxes and I think it was lighting up red on the grab function. Is the seat sensor located at the back of the seat?

i just remembered make sure the yellow switch with ehc on it is in the right poisition,

switch pushed up/ no steering by mini lever only steering wheel (for road use)

pushed in middle/ no working brake (load brake)

at bottom/ load braking and mini lever steering.

its the rotator function that does the steering.

the seat sensor is under the bottom of seat a little fidley to reach! with the ignition on when you join the 2 wires together you should hear a click noise,and all functions should work once started. il try to find our workshop manual for 840!

i just remembered make sure the yellow switch with ehc on it is in the right poisition,

Good stuff, will mind and look at that switch, which I didn't know about so thanks again :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks, not too sure if this is the right place but, I am selling my Osa 250 harvester. Keto 100 head, Tracks front and back, urea treatment system, front mounted winch and blade. Very good condition, excellent set up for hardwoods, 1st and 2nd thinnings. Can be seen working, no reasonable offer refused.MmFhYzA5ZTkyMmI5NDg2YjIxZTJjZGY4ZjA5OGFiMjf-Fcnk_AxITQ7bxs_2RN7taHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182NDkzNjUzMnx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Hi Folks, not too sure if this is the right place but, I am selling my Osa 250 harvester. Keto 100 head, Tracks front and back, urea treatment system, front mounted winch and blade. Very good condition, excellent set up for hardwoods, 1st and 2nd thinnings. Can be seen working, no reasonable offer refused.MmFhYzA5ZTkyMmI5NDg2YjIxZTJjZGY4ZjA5OGFiMjf-Fcnk_AxITQ7bxs_2RN7taHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182NDkzNjUzMnx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Crike that's a machine! Never seen a winch on un either. :thumbup:

That's the 840 back at home just removed the old filters and ordered a 1000 hour service kit of Komatsu.

Quick question, which switch is it that works the EHC not moved it far but can't find which one it is.

I see there's an EHC light next to the steering wheel.

Thanks

WP_20161208_14_53_33_Pro.jpg.60d8f79c6936145bdc6a71fad47a69db.jpg

WP_20161208_14_53_26_Pro.jpg.69f07b7a71f80cd009c1af86b8b13a12.jpg

WP_20161208_15_07_53_Pro.jpg.9ed1ab252a7486b9e515da48fb7946aa.jpg