Kit for new Tree surgeon!

MrFaz

Petzl vertex helmet MSA ear muffs

Tried the others but I have a big head and nose so this is my preferred option...

Also had a problem with the upgraded ear muffs so sticking with the standard option..

Get a mixed bag of gloves, chainsaw protection for assessments and days when you using the saw a lot, then I carry leathers for rope work, cheap rubber palmed builders gloves for dirty work, thin tuff grip gloves for climbing but mainly don't wear gloves in the tree... All gloves wear out so having a selection for the right task will make them all last that bit longer... Also a spare dry pair is always nice to have in reserve...

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Don't forget base layers, socks and sun cream...

I got 5 cheap long sleeved base layers from decathlon 1 per day. Have some expensive merino wool ones but get so dirty that have to wash them most days even if try don't smell... So cheap and often is my option...

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

And you an get laughed at in the bargain

Men wear Buff

I'm a man and I wear a snood when it's cold.

I'm not fussed if someone's ignorant enough to think I look stupip wearing one. I like to be comfortable when I'm working. Why sacrifice that for a macho image?