Woodchuck log moving tools - special intro offer for pre orders

Rob D

As seen on the cedar thread I am getting a load of the Woodchuck log moving tools around 20th May.

A customer pointed me in the direction of these and I got one of each around 2 months ago. They are the best made and looking log movers I've seen - made from solid strong aluminum and well designed for a good price.

The logs in the pics are the biggest I could pull over by myself but I am only 10 stone so the bigger fellows out there could prob tackle larger logs!

There are x3 types:

• The Woodchuck Dual - this one I see as being the all purpose tree surgeon 'stick it in the back of the truck' tool - has a peavy point for levering things but you can attach the optional foot for holding the end of logs into the air.
  • Has a double hook - better for gripping particularly smaller logs up to 12"...
  • Offer price of £65-00+vat (after arbtalk disc) but only if you order now - they are due 20th May.
  • Pics below - Mendiplogs has ordered one and he doesn't spend his hard earned money unless he has a very good reason too :001_tongue:

Products for the category: Forestry equipment

:001_smile:

597664913dd16_Woodchuckpics014.jpg.81ad868e7575cf5442a68fd7a5c87172.jpg

597664913bcf6_Woodchuckpics003.jpg.151e55c9c47ae07091cebc42043f4047.jpg

5976649139a1e_Woodchuckpics016.jpg.ba376a7a5243034d20073b2f8ac1bb7a.jpg

59766491333ca_Woodchuckpics002.jpg.48ec58c33315fb99957745635fcb121b.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person who makes these in the US The Woodchuck - The TimberJack - The Dual is a small company and these are all he makes. He is always looking to improve the design and stands by their build quality.

Next is the dedicated Timberjack

• This has x2 feet but no peavy point or saw grip.
  • One point on the hook but this opens wider than the Dual and can grip larger logs more easily.
  • Designed to lever logs into the air so no more blunting your saw or rolling logs.
  • In the last picture of the ash log - I couldn't pull this over but thought I would leave the pic to show what I could and couldn't do with it.

Products for the category: Forestry equipment

5976649146c87_Woodchuckpics012.jpg.b971741ebba5be4b7caa4c5c459f89f4.jpg

5976649144b8e_Woodchuckpics009.jpg.8dbed7b4d9ef3c38ecd56ed2fcf2ef79.jpg

5976649142b40_Woodchuckpics006.jpg.5ce566c588f4d39352a687f25a0f2864.jpg

597664913fe6b_Woodchuckpics004.jpg.ab4e4de9c68f139a2944107d525b79eb.jpg

There is also the Woodchuck Quad which I am looking at now - I have shied away from this one as it has more 'bits and pieces' to it but will post up pics once I have it set up.

There is a vid here BTW for the Timber Jack

as seen on the cedar thread i am getting a load of the woodchuck log moving tools around 20th may.

A customer pointed me in the direction of these and i got one of each around 2 months ago. They are the best made and looking log movers i've seen - made from solid strong aluminum and well designed for a good price.

The logs in the pics are the biggest i could pull over by myself but i am only 10 stone so the bigger fellows out there could prob tackle larger logs!

There are x3 types:

• the woodchuck dual - this one i see as being the all purpose tree surgeon 'stick it in the back of the truck' tool - has a peavy point for levering things but you can attach the optional foot for holding the end of logs into the air.
  • has a double hook - better for gripping particularly smaller logs up to 12"...
  • offer price of £65-00+vat (after arbtalk disc) but only if you order now - they are due 20th may.
  • pics below - mendiplogs has ordered one and he doesn't spend his hard earned money unless he has a very good reason too :001_tongue:

products for the category: Forestry equipment

hi rob they look the dogs n.ts very well made mate that why ive order one thanks jon

You'll be loving it Jon - you'll have to get a camera now to upload your pics using it! - am up to 4 sold - Jonsie will also have a full range when they arrive if you want to see them in the flesh.

:biggrin:

You'll be loving it Jon - you'll have to get a camera now to upload your pics using it! - am up to 4 sold - Jonsie will also have a full range when they arrive if you want to see them in the flesh.

:biggrin:

HI MATE i have one of top small cameras around mate but im no good at down loads :thumbup:jon :thumbup: nice one mate your up to 4 :thumbup: