Moto GP

Stubby

Brad is doing a good job and holding his own in the middle of the pack but I think I would have liked too see him in m2 for another season or 2 and really grow as a rider. Not sure if he will float or swim in the deep end. Those land had a good solid first season then started too slide.

Jake:thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

Any one see Laguna ? Marquez made a horlix of the start but still managed to romp home in the end Bradel got it sorted with different calipers it seems . The doctor got " corckscrew mugged like he did to Stoner ! made all smile I think ....

Any one see Laguna ? Marquez made a horlix of the start but still managed to romp home in the end Bradel got it sorted with different calipers it seems . The doctor got " corckscrew mugged like he did to Stoner ! made all smile I think ....

Marcs unbelievable rider no fear. As for cal I was very disappointed.

Marcs unbelievable rider no fear. As for cal I was very disappointed.

Undoubtedly Marquez is an exciting and talented rider and he fully deserved his win. Well done to Bradl too. I know no one agrees with me here but I still don't think Crutchlow has got what it takes to consistently be in the top league. I really don't think he's our great white hope.

Undoubtedly Marquez is an exciting and talented rider and he fully deserved his win. Well done to Bradl too. I know no one agrees with me here but I still don't think Crutchlow has got what it takes to consistently be in the top league. I really don't think he's our great white hope.

Factory bike is what he aint got .........

Factory bike is what he aint got .........

To quote Herve Poncheral: Cal now has ultra-competitive machinery, as we have seen from what he managed to achieve in Qatar, Texas and Jerez - and not only in races but also in qualifying. He has had the best lap time on several occasions, in comparison with the Yamaha riders. In MotoGP engines are sealed and closed, so you cannot tell exactly what is inside them, but our engine specs are almost identical to the factory engines and we are now into the third development phase of the chassis since the first pre-season test at Sepang. We first tested the chassis in early February. That was followed by an update in late February (for the second Sepang test) and then another one at the post-race test in Jerez last week. I do not think one can say - and, furthermore, I do not think Cal can say - that we don’t have active support and competitive machinery.

To quote Herve Poncheral: Cal now has ultra-competitive machinery, as we have seen from what he managed to achieve in Qatar, Texas and Jerez - and not only in races but also in qualifying. He has had the best lap time on several occasions, in comparison with the Yamaha riders. In MotoGP engines are sealed and closed, so you cannot tell exactly what is inside them, but our engine specs are almost identical to the factory engines and we are now into the third development phase of the chassis since the first pre-season test at Sepang. We first tested the chassis in early February. That was followed by an update in late February (for the second Sepang test) and then another one at the post-race test in Jerez last week. I do not think one can say - and, furthermore, I do not think Cal can say - that we don’t have active support and competitive machinery.

But it is not a factory bike ......