Guitars . Show em !

Stubby

Here is my latest bass being put into action in the studio, its a bravewood P lovingly hand made using flamed maple for the neck and flamed alder for the body.

8449134570_9a4a110ec5.jpg

Its also got a hand wound 'Bare Knuckle' pickup in it which really gives it some balls.

This is another one I have, feels like holding and playing a barn door after the P but its got its own great sound.

tb2.jpg

Heres my acoustic hanging up, also my old amp which had to go as it was giving me a bad back. The top weighed in at 44kg.

newamp.jpg

Just sold this one. Aria pro II, probably should have kept it really not a bad sound and so easy to play.

_8160040.jpg

Here is my latest bass being put into action in the studio, its a bravewood P lovingly hand made using flamed maple for the neck and flamed alder for the body.

8449134570_9a4a110ec5.jpg

Its also got a hand wound 'Bare Knuckle' pickup in it which really gives it some balls.

This is another one I have, feels like holding and playing a barn door after the P but its got its own great sound.

tb2.jpg

Heres my acoustic hanging up, also my old amp which had to go as it was giving me a bad back. The top weighed in at 44kg.

newamp.jpg

Just sold this one. Aria pro II, probably should have kept it really not a bad sound and so easy to play.

_8160040.jpg

My 57 Strat has got BKN pups , Irish tour ( Rory ) :thumbup1:

No flatpicker but a fingerpicker. Blues and rag stuff. Was going to put pics of mine amongst all this electric stuff but not in the same class. Very old Fender acoustic and my latest parlour size Mariner amongst a motley collection.

I love a bit of fingerpicking, Simon & Garfunkel and other folky stuff, keep meaning to get a listen of Ralph McTells new album, apparently good stuff with lots of fingerpicking. I almost went down the ragtime road a couple of years ago, but a resident banjo player down here got me into flatpicking, I woulda stuck to dueling banjos if I hadn't seen oh brother where art thou, once I'd heard Dan Tyminski I was hooked on flatpicking :biggrin: I do like the look of the new Mariner "the cutter" purdy little thing! :thumbup:

I love a bit of fingerpicking, Simon & Garfunkel and other folky stuff, keep meaning to get a listen of Ralph McTells new album, apparently good stuff with lots of fingerpicking. I almost went down the ragtime road a couple of years ago, but a resident banjo player down here got me into flatpicking, I woulda stuck to dueling banjos if I hadn't seen oh brother where art thou, once I'd heard Dan Tyminski I was hooked on flatpicking :biggrin: I do like the look of the new Mariner "the cutter" purdy little thing! :thumbup:

I love the sound of flatpicking along with a good fiddle player. Bluegrass stuff. Union City Station are awesome.

Not sure I'm happy with the sound of the Mariner. Also having problems finding a good right hand position to damp the strings. Time will tell.