Decending limbs and blocks without a ground hand

jgreene33

Really sorry I neglected to respond, I had read a few of the responses and intended to reply and totally lost track of this thread until just now. Was about to ask a new question and looking back at my other posts realized this.

Grais: Thank you. you understand,

Mistahbenn: tree buzz is a joke. the knowledge is there. Just hard to find it without a big hassle. I did learn a lot there but I'm always thinking outside the box and don't see that changing anytime soon and if I ask a stupid question I don't expect it to be followed by a rude answer.

To all others: thanks for the insight. To the safety nuts... I understand this is not an accepted practice but not every job pays enough to hire on help. Just that simple.

lastly. I got a lot more feedback then safety lessons. I appreciate that. that's what a man needs. sure chime in about safety. safety is important. I'm just glad to see this thread didn't become some holier then thou pissing match. Mistahbeen that's why I don't like treebuzz.

Johan Greene

Greene Tree Removal and Tree Service

Edited by jgreene33

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have the rope threaded though the branch to be lowered (so that the half way point of the rope is at the branch.)

have both ends running up through a biner and sling and down to a climbing style belay device.

when the branch is on the deck you just pull one end back up and you are ready to rock and roll!!

:thumbup:

have the rope threaded though the branch to be lowered (so that the half way point of the rope is at the branch.)

have both ends running up through a biner and sling and down to a climbing style belay device.

when the branch is on the deck you just pull one end back up and you are ready to rock and roll!!

:thumbup:

Can you show pics?