flyers

markieg31

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing some council street tree pruning today and a well dodgy bloke was doing a flyer drop for tree work along the same street, shreded hi viz and a muddy huddy, very pro looking.

had some old boy come out wanting to know if it was us and could we steem clean his drive as it was one of many services on offer.

Picked up 2 new customers today, no flyers, recommended by another gardener who is fully booked. i met him when I did one of my early flyer runs and got chatting. Since then had 6 regular customers from him. Couple of bottles of wine as a thanks for each one.

[ATTACH]119100[/ATTACH]

Just finished designing these :)

Ordered up 2000 to see how the come out, if good ill get 5k delivered

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

they look very impressive. do you mind me asking what price you where paying for 2000?

regards mark