Leveling for new lawn.

Quercus-90

560 sq/mtrs needed

If you don't have a regular supplier in mind give us a phone if you want, we can deliver to there.

advertisment over :)

Hi!

I normally use George Davies turf in St. Albans, £1.95 sqm plus VAT and delivery :)

Dimension are rough just to give an idea of the scale of the job.

Where abouts are you guys? Bet business is good now Rowlawn are gone!?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

I normally use George Davies turf in St. Albans, £1.95 sqm plus VAT and delivery :)

Dimension are rough just to give an idea of the scale of the job.

Where abouts are you guys? Bet business is good now Rowlawn are gone!?

PM sent re price

We are based in Essex

Rolawn Gone ? i'm not aware of that.

@quercus - lawn sand or ferrous sulphate will cure moss, whilst making the grass more resistant to wear, if you turf it now, they will have to keep the dog off the lawn for atleast a month! Also, what quality turf would you use, garden centre turf is appalling quality, and high quality is only cost effective in bulk, although you would probably want 100+ rolls, so it would be cheaper with good quality

For moss I spray ferrus sulphate (maxi crop its wicked stuff) at a slightky higher than recomended rate, then scarify in two direction after moss has died off. Then spray with nitrogen fertiliser (maxicrop no.6) or on smaller lawns I use the Scott's renovator pro granules which by the way is a fantastic product!!

Have Only ever used George Davies turf or Rolawn :) don't buy anything from garden centres, get it trade then add my own markup xD!

Not a nelly at all .I only got into this stuff cos of age I'm pushing 50 ,that's probably why I've got an adversion to chemicals. Only use a saw now if both feet planted ,comes to us all sooner or later eh mate.

Following in my grandads foot steps, he retired from work as a full time self employed groundsman last year at the age of 72 :)