Rec climb West Worcestershire / Hfds / Shropshire border 20th April

WorcsWuss

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking we'll leave early Saturday morning:001_smile:

No problem. Do you want me to book you a breakfast or are you planning a slightly more leisurely start?

hallo dude, im camping as you know and ive emailed you. look forward to it!!

Yup, got you down Arran :thumbup1:

No problem. Do you want me to book you a breakfast or are you planning a slightly more leisurely start?

Yup, got you down Arran :thumbup1:

Don't think we'll make the breakfast mate. Probably go to the site. Cheers for the offer though.:001_smile:

Right then lads, final call now for brekky, just so I can confirm to the pub so they can lay on the staff...

This is the list as I have it.

If I've got anyone wrong let me know, otherwise I'll see you all Saturday, 8.30 am sharp at the pub!

Breakfast

Arran (Arran Turner)

Joe, (JNewton)

Jack (jackmayo)

Jake (jbowdige)

Barry

Jack (caveman27)

Wayne (5 shires)

Ed (Cov Climber)

Paul (Silky Fox)

Charlie (charlie)

Joe

Rich

Abbiss

Vince (Sawbee)

Tom (TommyTentage)

Roy, (roycurwen1) [but not climbing 'cos you damaged yourself :001_rolleyes: You can be the tea & biscuit bitch:001_tongue::biggrin:]

Late Arrivals

Neil (Nelly Belly)

Tom (Tommy_B)

Plippy? [coming with Tom?]

The following names, I'm not expecting any of you, so if things change and you do intend to pop in let me know...!

Out

Allister, (chunkymunky)

James (TreeWalkerDJ)

Brian (Rebel_Commando)

Joe (Joe Loggs)

Max (Maxwell)

Rupe

Chris (ChrisG)

Weather is looking promising, hopefully no wind, I don't like wind, and dry underfoot.

Happy campers [just Paul & Arran I think?] we need to liaise in advance of Friday so I can be prepared for you :001_smile:

Just need a guestimate of what time you're arriving really.....

Think we're about there. Only thing we haven't discussed is what we're going to do for lunch..... Hotdogs? Can easily get a pan going over a fire.... :001_tongue:

Hi Simon

Yep still in and good for brekkie just mite have to leave bout 1.30ish a good mate of mine is playing his last home game for the Worcester warriors and he has got me a couple of free tickets.

Hope that's o.k?

You vill be unable to leaf until ze kommandant dismisses you.... :001_tt2::laugh1:

Who are they playing? We had a couple of season tickets a few years ago and a box in the south stand for a couple of games, we did the pfs centre at the back in the council depot. They were having a particularly dreadful season that year!

They are playing HARLIQUINS they arn.t much better and wouldn't be going unless he'd asked me to go.

He's signed for Bristol so having a bit of a freebee.

I meant worcs not much better not harliquins,thay are top I think.

Anyway as long as I can escape the staleg louft am I ok to go?