Amelanchier

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how exactly do i get involved?, where do i buy tickets, or do i just rock up? is there any/lots of paperwork? yadda yadda

Click on the big green banner at the top of the page, download an entry form, fill it in and post it to us. We'll send you some tickets, you find your way to Norwich (don't forget your passport :D) come and see me, climb a tree fell a pole and have a beer. Easy.

Little bit of paperwork involved but no worse than scribbling your name on a risk assessment.

Its that time again - The East of England Cutters and Climbers Competition is upon us once more (and I'd only just suppressed the memories of last year). Gratefully sponsored once again by arbtalk.co.uk and arbjobs.com (amongst others!).

Same old routine (more or less); book your place, get your tickets, turn up, climb a tree, cut one down, have a laugh and win some prizes. :D

Same events as last year, except we're dropping the bar and chain change for a head to head pole climb. Cos everyone loves spikes!! Ha ha.

We're looking at a simpler ranking system this year, with prizes for the top handful for each event but the big prizes going to the best all rounders who complete all three events.

Due to financial stress we are regretfully charging £5 per event or £10 for all three. Competitors tickets are still free though!

Post your questions and I'll do my best! :D

Do you mean we have to pay £9 into the show , then £5 per event to spectate ????

• 3 weeks later...

martin and myself would just like to say what a wonderfull time we all had at the showground this year.it was easily by far the best place in the showground to be...followed closely by the dock dogs show.it was evident how much effort everyone put in to make it such an awsome weekend.we cant wait for next year.so a huge thankyou to everyone involved at the showground and a big well done as far as we concerned it was by far the best of the bunch as far as showmanship and fun goes..........

martin and myself would just like to say what a wonderfull time we all had at the showground this year.it was easily by far the best place in the showground to be...followed closely by the dock dogs show.it was evident how much effort everyone put in to make it such an awsome weekend.we cant wait for next year.so a huge thankyou to everyone involved at the showground and a big well done as far as we concerned it was by far the best of the bunch as far as showmanship and fun goes..........

Always good to see you guys! Results will be up after I get through the post holiday work mountain!!!! :D