Longest Chainsaw trousers?

KnotSure

Sorting out my PPE at the moment and went out to get trousers today. Went into a few local places and nothing fitted lengthwise. Am 6ft 6", 38" waist, inside leg of 35/36" and got big thighs from cycling, last thing I want is something that doesn't comfortably cover my ankles when I bend my knees etc and everything I tried on today was too tight in the thighs and ankle swingingly short:thumbdown: Nothing was even close to fitting well.

Anyone of a similar longleggedness got any reccomendations? Don't mind ordering online if someone points me in the right direction. Thank you

I wear the pfanner stretch airs type c's with the +7cm leg, bit more in price but well worth it and buy the new ones and the zips last longer

Muchos gracias senor :thumbup1:

Will get them ordered, makes such a difference having something you can move around comfortably in and they look like just the ticket. A decent breathable fabric will be nice too.

6' 5 &3/4 with similar leg length - went for the same as RobArb.

There are still a tad short, but not a big problem with the tall boots :001_rolleyes:

Unfortunately got them in the days off the dodgy zips :001_huh:

I'll of had mine 2 years this April, first zip went just before Christmas just gone on right hand pocket, second zip went today on left hand pocket, fly zip still functioning perfectly:biggrin:

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I'm 6'4" ish with legs that go all the way down to my boots. I wear Engelbert Strauss bib and brace trousers, they do an extra long version, are cool, comfy stretchy light and cheap.

Seem to last well as well, two years of hedgelaying so far, not that much work for them in summer.

I'm 6'4" ish with legs that go all the way down to my boots. I wear Engelbert Strauss bib and brace trousers, they do an extra long version, are cool, comfy stretchy light and cheap.

Seem to last well as well, two years of hedgelaying so far, not that much work for them in summer.

Are they type A or C trousers Rover their work clothing wears really well!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App