11HP Honda gx340 parts required

predator

use a dremel or a grinder to cut a groove then use a taper lock coupling and a key to connect either onto a set of pulleys or a drive coupling then cut the end taper bit off the crank to shorten it easy peesy to work out tonnage or force pounds multiply relief valve pressure x bore area i.e. bore is 100mm so 50 x50 x 3.14 x 4000 psi =31400 lbf then google the conversion to tons i think its divide it by 2200 so it would be 14.2 tons

use a dremel or a grinder to cut a groove then use a taper lock coupling and a key to connect either onto a set of pulleys or a drive coupling then cut the end taper bit off the crank to shorten it easy peesy to work out tonnage or force pounds multiply relief valve pressure x bore area i.e. bore is 100mm so 50 x50 x 3.14 x 4000 psi =31400 lbf then google the conversion to tons i think its divide it by 2200 so it would be 14.2 tons

cheers i was mulling it over using a small cutting disc on a die grinder but make a jig first to get it square. Then as you state cut the excess shaft of etc as i,ve already ordered a bellhousing coupling kit from flowfit should land here in post in the morning then i,ve got some parts to work with etc

thanks for the info how to work tonnage out too"

well flowfit order has landed and won a little old trailer 2ftx4ft off the bay so i can start hacking it with the angle grinder the start mounting tank engine girder etc how many have made there own and ended up with a decent setup i would like some pictures to give some ideas etc and i,ve decided to name her matilda off robot wars you know the one that comes out and smashes the geeks 2 grand robot they spent months building ha ha