Sign in to follow this  
Arborwear UK

Arborwear UK Stock Levels increased

Once again, due to popular demand we have increased stock levels in the ever popular 'Original Tree Climber Trousers' - and a new price of £39.95

We now have in stock for next day delivery the most popular sizes and colours. Our website will confirm which size/colour combination is in stock with quantity.

Also now being carried in stock are the popular 'Single Thick Hoodies'

Orders for pre-order items are being turned around within 5 working days.

Also in stock are the new Arborist Style drinks bottles, Klean Kanteen, keyrings and various other products throughout the site.

FREE SHIPPING on orders over £50

Edited by Arborwear UK

I can't rate these trousers enough,:thumbup1:

I got some at Christmas time after the raffle, I thought they retailed at £120 and I thought they were worth every penny, then I discovered they are a third of that price, I can't see how that's possible tbh, I have washed them once and have worn them every day.:biggrin:

They pass as dress trousers aswell in my world lol.

It would be great if they made a boiler suit or bib n brace set like you see in Ice rd truckers :thumbup1:

Which trousers did you get Stevie?

Edit: I guess you got the ones as mentioned in the original post, doh. Gonna order me a pair right now....

Edited by Paul Barton
Being a dumbass

I won an arborwear garment in the Christmas raffle, I asked if I could swap the zipped jacket for some trousers as I never wear jackets or coats ( if you need a jacket you're not working hard enough!).

They said it was ok so I am now the proud owner of a pair of "original tree climbers trousers".

They are simply awesome!

I'm not keen on buying clothes, I hate shopping, and like Steve said these will do for the odd posh occasion just fine!

If I need a new pair of trousers for any reason these will be the ones.

They are very very well made and very comfortable. Like Steve I was also baffled at the price/quality.

I was mildly worried about the legs as the product description states they taper down but the fit over my fat boots just fine.

One minor point, (perhaps others have noticed this too?) is that they are not very warm somehow (though I tend to overheat rather than get cold) so I might try a pair of the flannel lined ones next.

I won a pair in the Xmas raffle and think there great nice and comfy and warmer than a pair of jeans. Will defiantly be buying a few pairs for the grass cutting season as they feel hard wearing and as others have said they look good to

My ones are lined, they are not going to be summer trousers, well warm day trousers since summer doesn't really happen any more:sneaky2::laugh1:

Just looked on website, yes mine are lined, I shall need to get myself some climbing ones for summer/ monsoon season hedge, grass and silky cutting jobs.:thumbup1: