Best place to work?

atree

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here Adam, got a possible job offer on the table in Canada. Just got have a chat with the boss and see if it will work for both me and them and then break the news to the wife if I decide I want to have a crack. Lot of water to go under the bridge yet though.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Same here Adam, got a possible job offer on the table in Canada. Just got have a chat with the boss and see if it will work for both me and them and then break the news to the wife if I decide I want to have a crack. Lot of water to go under the bridge yet though.

Oh cool,Where abouts?

Have a few options I think but possibly Alberta. Like I say, it's at the very basic stages at the moment and nothing has even been discussed apart from a meeting over coffee while I'm over in the US. It might not go ahead yet but working for the Council is starting to take its toll so I need a few options.

Have a few options I think but possibly Alberta. Like I say, it's at the very basic stages at the moment and nothing has even been discussed apart from a meeting over coffee while I'm over in the US. It might not go ahead yet but working for the Council is starting to take its toll so I need a few options.

Cool,Was in Calgary,pretty boring city tbh,but only 2hr to the rockies.Hope it goes well,great country.

The only place I've worked is Scotland , I love it from now till about June , then the midges come out , and when the rain starts it's wonderful , you can't beat wet trees for soaking you !! Last year was real wet . But that's life !

If I was younger I'd head for Canada or the States , dry with big trees I bet the money is better too .

TS

The only place I've worked is Scotland , I love it from now till about June , then the midges come out , and when the rain starts it's wonderful , you can't beat wet trees for soaking you !! Last year was real wet . But that's life !

If I was younger I'd head for Canada or the States , dry with big trees I bet the money is better too .

TS

True Enough.:thumbup1:

Have worked a few winter seasons skiing in British Columbia, Canada and lots of the guys I worked with spent the summer season working forestry. There is lots of work and good pay, almost stayed out the and wish I had sometimes.

Yeh i was in Vancouver back in october,such a great city.