United Colours of GreenMech!

PeteB

2 hours ago, PeteB said:

Well spotted Wayne! I'm sure Jase will tell to the bottom 9f the job!

HI pete the reason I asked the question was I noticed that the base of the Shute hasn’t got the hinged mechanism installed so that led me to ask the question regards the fold down Shute. I really hope it can be done as it saves so much hassle when storing the machine in a lock up.?

Edited by 5 shires

21 minutes ago, Jase hutch said:

The hinge is part of the chute on the new design  ?

Thanks Jase it’s not the end of the world if it’s not possible to do as I know all these remods have to go through the correct process and I know if it can be done you will do it...thanks again for updates and communication.?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I can't find the thread which talked about our GreenMech factory visit Spring 2018 so I'm posting here for 2 reasons.

Firstly, this is a great thread in its own right and giving it a new post might cause some more people to have a look in and realise what great service GreenMech delivers.

Secondly, to say a big thank you to Jason from GreenMech tech support who helped us out of a bit of a pickle today.  

Single track (left from controls end) wouldn't operate.  Talked it through with Jason and he diagnosed / described exactly what the problem would most likely be.  

It was all getting a bit too technical for me so had the dealer from whence it was purchased send out a field tech.  Jason sent him wiring diagrams and it was fixed and back to work in 30 minutes!  (Just hoping the call out and fix are warrantee now)

For me, that's what "service" is all about.

British made, the ability to talk to someone that knows their product inside out and getting what could have been a bit of a disaster sorted with minimal fuss.

Massive thanks to GM and Vincent Tractors!

For info:

@PeteB

??  just wondered?  Is Jase Hutch Jason from GM?  @Jase hutch. If So, many thanks Jason!  Got us out of a pickle today mate 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

IMG_5393.jpeg

IMG_5377.jpeg

IMG_5387.jpeg

IMG_5391.jpeg

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1