First Impressions of the 150T

Dan Curtis

No, but when I go up a tree I take a 200/201 cos they're more powerful and I can hold them in one hand easy, if you want to use a householders saw fine, fill your boots! I see they are already falling to bits.

Application and usage, the 150 would be an ideal saw for the annual scalp I do to some trees, also the light pruning jobs, my 200t is a bit unwieldy when trying to nibble the tips off conifers and such, where as its awesome for dismantles, limbing and other larger applications

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably on tank 50/60 now but this happened after 20/30 tanks. the handle has got a lot smaller and the new casing is going the same way. I thought It must have taken a knock in a tree when it first started to show but now I've realised its the recoil spring pulling the handle back into the saw too hard :confused1:

I'm trying to remember to "put" the handle back in the starting position when firing her up but it's easy to forget...

No, but when I go up a tree I take a 200/201 cos they're more powerful and I can hold them in one hand easy, if you want to use a householders saw fine, fill your boots! I see they are already falling to bits.

Given up on single roller chipper issue then and had to trawl through comments from over a week ago to have a dig at me?

I have actually noticed a connection between your comments on this thread and the 935 one, you have had no involvement with either machine. Shame you couldn't either open your mind and try something different, or keep you none fact opinions to yourself.