Paslode IM350.

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right. The quickload is essentially unbranded, was going to go for it because of price, but as said found the Hitachi for 250 delivered so went for that. Had another play today and I can't fault it, at roughly half price of paslode and still a decent brand, I would say its well worth considering. The 2 year warranty also stands whatever nails and gas you use. I have been told that paslode warranty is compliant on own brand fixings being used, though am not certain.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

This maybe worth looking at as it needs no gas.

Home-Products-Powertools--XR System-Cordless nailer - DEWALT

Think I will stick to my air coil gun thou.

just got this dewalt gun on friday, what an amazing bit of kit!

will mostly be using it for fencing slats with 50mm nails.

the burst mode is excellent, just flick a switch, hold the fire button down and bump away, super fast just like an air nailer but with the luxury of being truly portable :)

this weekend i have fired about 200 nails into all things wooden all round my garden :lol: it easily fires 90mm ring shank nails into wood.

I also tried cheaper nails from, quickload, firmahold & champion and they all fired fine along with passlode nails :thumbup:

And best of all, NO GAS so i can use in the freezing cold highland winter :thumbup1:

What did you pay for the dewalt jmac? Doing 20m of closed board fence tomorrow, so will post a proper review of my new Hitachi mid week.

Hi Muttley

I paid £550 delivered, Pretty pricey but it means i never have to buy gas or get it serviced like paslodes etc.

And like i say the main thing for me will be using it in very cold weather in winter without the pain of gas freezing.

I scooped a 60m fencing job at the end of last week that i didn't expect to get so that pretty much paid for it :)

Hi Muttley

I paid £550 delivered, Pretty pricey but it means i never have to buy gas or get it serviced like paslodes etc.

And like i say the main thing for me will be using it in very cold weather in winter without the pain of gas freezing.

I scooped a 60m fencing job at the end of last week that i didn't expect to get so that pretty much paid for it :)

I looked at that gun earlier (online) and it's very attractive for me. The main reason being that I'm not fencing every week and could even skip a month or so between jobs, this means the gas could go bad and that wastes my money.

Expensive to buy but should save me money over three years.

The fence is a favour for me parents, not getting paid, so deemed it a good opportunity to try cheap nails, as ill be able to monitor any staining. Gone for quickload galvanised ringed 51 and 90. I'll let you know how they fire and will update staining in a month or two.:)