Paslode IM350.

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a Hitachi service agent 15miles from me, had tri get brushes for my circular from him,

I prefer the Hitachi to my skill, I doubt parts for the gun will be a problem but 2 year warranty so won't find out in a hurry. Expect delivery Tuesday so will let u know my first impressions soon.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I brought a paslode im350 for featheredge fencing and god I wish I had brought it earlier its amazing ! The only thing is that you have to set it to flush on as if it on deep it would just split the boards

On another note does any body have trouble with the nails staining and streaking the wood a few weeks later ?

I brought a paslode im350 for featheredge fencing and god I wish I had brought it earlier its amazing ! The only thing is that you have to set it to flush on as if it on deep it would just split the boards

On another note does any body have trouble with the nails staining and streaking the wood a few weeks later ?

What nails are you using?

Took delivery of my new Hitachi gun today, and bostitch nails. It's quite a tool. Only fired a handful of nails into a few different woods, and im more than happy with it so far. Will start using properly in next couple of weeks and will let you know how it fares, fitting a kitchen at the minute, thought about using it to fit the worktops but not sure how the customer would feel about that:D

Took delivery of my new Hitachi gun today, and bostitch nails. It's quite a tool. Only fired a handful of nails into a few different woods, and im more than happy with it so far. Will start using properly in next couple of weeks and will let you know how it fares, fitting a kitchen at the minute, thought about using it to fit the worktops but not sure how the customer would feel about that:D

Muttley, is the Hitachi called a Quickload?

I just found a Paslode in the small town I live in! I went to look yesterday and he also sells Quickload but had none in stock. I got home and Googled Quickload and got pictures of the Hitachi.