Overloaded

Stihlben

58 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Id not call the cops on someone based on a picture on the internet. But in all honesty if I seen you that over laden, spoke to you about how reckless it was and you laughed and carried on yes Id call the police, but let you know I was doing so. Its no different than if I seen a mate attempting to drive home after 8 pints. Both actions are putting other lives at unnecessary risk. 

So you would be a grass, got you wrong!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mull said:

Andy will be anything you want him to be I’d reckon!
I see him as a wee Dundee prostitute, not sure why really!?‍♂️

I’m sure, in reality he’s sound as fuck.

You could be right, and I sort of think so. Being a grass is lower than a snakes belly.

Edited by eggsarascal

8 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

So you would be a grass, got you wrong!

No, and I explained why. If you still think that's being a Grass then that's on you. 

We clearly run in very different circles. I have zero contact with people who knick stuff or have been involved with knicking stuff. Nor do I have any association with anyone who's been in jail or have been in jail myself. The concept and real world usage of the word grass simply does not enter my sphere at all and I sincerely hope it remains that way.  :) 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

You could be right, and I sort of think so. Being a grass is lower than a snakes belly.

Crap Eggs. If you saw some scrote fiddling a kid, or battering a woman etc, would you not consider "grassing" them up? I certainly would after kicking the shit out of them. I got grassed up to the Police when I was Emergency Response Supervisor at BP Wytch Farm oilfield, on duty, absolutely rat arsed, blow 121 first go with the bag, 119 second go. Drove 25 miles from Poole Docks to where I lived, got pulled by 3 waiting police cars by my house, lost my job, nearly my house, marriage, you name it. Worst was my self esteem. I was bubbled by one of my team. I deserved it. What if someone hadn't got me stopped, I could have killed some poor innocent person. I haven't driven with even a half of beer in my system since then and that was 1992 when that happened. Did I feel hatred to the grass? Not at all. You're talking like a character from Porridge, I'm afraid.

• Like 6

I don't weigh my transit when loaded as I don't have a weigh bridge.
I may have driven slightly overloaded with logs occasionally.
Last week someone pulled out right in front of me.
I was in a vw golf.
I nearly went through the front dash, but stopped a few inches away from this other car.
Had I been in my transit, with 2 ton on the back, I wouldn't have been able to stop in time.
I'm looking at a tractor now to move heavy stuff and stay safe and legal.
[emoji106]

• Like 6