4x4 and chipper possibly needed West Mids?

YoGi_93

Ive had a perfect opportunity to practise dismantling for a neighbour. Only problem is I dont have the equipment to get rid of the brash. Theres 15 conifers, on grass through a narrow drive so would have to be a Landy type vehicle with chipper. The brash will be stacked up and timber moved to one side, tip site half a mile down the road. Anybody possibly interested message me with availability and price im sure we can work something out. Even if someone just wants some work and can just burn it all im up for negotiation. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Sorry for no reply lads. Most of the stuff is gone there's some stacked, some snedded and most not snedded left but I'm a bit out of time if someone still fancies it? No more than a days work for chipper 4x4 and couple of lads. Email [email protected] if your interested :) this clean up has been lingering because of weather and trying to acquire a chipper and a second man for ages now I just want it off my really. It was way too big a job for me to undertake to be honest. Oh well lesson learnt!

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1363298509.633790.jpg.b114ef711e3abc2598fa9c1042a25ee4.jpg

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App