It's Sunday FFS !!!!!!!!

DN22 Gardening

Might it be considered that you have already done a 70 hours week and need a bit of me time off.

I wouldn't ring a business that early on a Sunday morning, it's inconsiderate and selfish, that type of customer can stick their logs. Logs in tree surgery should only be a sideline anyway, if I were so desperate as to grasp at every single potential log customer then I would consider a career change.

thank god, a sensible answer

thank god, a sensible answer

I wanted to take load hay to camathern west Wales today.. But have to get it weighed on route and as its a Sunday all weighbrides are closed, except one which is 24 hrs but good hour and £100's worth diesel out my way..

Messed my week up as gotta take it tomorrow..

I wanted to take load hay to camathern west Wales today.. But have to get it weighed on route and as its a Sunday all weighbrides are closed, except one which is 24 hrs but good hour and £100's worth diesel out my way..

Messed my week up as gotta take it tomorrow..

If you drive around enough I am sure that VOSA will oblige, the spot local to me is often open on a weekend:laugh1::laugh1:

If you drive around enough I am sure that VOSA will oblige, the spot local to me is often open on a weekend:laugh1::laugh1:

Don't tempt fate... There's 2 local bridges here that are open but neither have print outs.

Another good reason we should put our own weigh bridge in like I keep tellin the old man

Can't believe it.!!!!!!

07:42 this morning and someone thinks its ok to ring wanting logs !!!!!!

FFS some people have no consideration.

Couldn't find the phone in time so the call went to answer phone

I know its a little petulant, but i'm going to ring them back at half eleven tonight to see when they want them delivered :lol:

:thumbup::thumbup1:

Man cannot live on work alone; doesn't matter what day it is but you need a day of rest. Those who diss the 1 in 7 theory will pay later :001_rolleyes:

A tree falling can be an emergency and usually unforeseen, how can some one only realise they are out of logs at 7.42 on a Sunday morning?????

Its OK saying turn the phone off and let the machine take the call, but we need our phones on for emergencies or family calls.

Nah the family can get stuffed as well: I set the 'phone up to block their stupid o'clock 'phonecalls aswell. My sister in law would 'phone at 2am to chat to my Wife if I didn't - nutters.

Deliver the logs and add 10% of a Sunday call out , they won't do it again.

100% more like.

Might it be considered that you have already done a 70 hours week and need a bit of me time off.

I wouldn't ring a business that early on a Sunday morning, it's inconsiderate and selfish, that type of customer can stick their logs. Logs in tree surgery should only be a sideline anyway, if I were so desperate as to grasp at every single potential log customer then I would consider a career change.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

All those who believe their Sunday is so special should be respected, after all it's their choice. And naturally they wouldn't expect to visit A&E, call the AA, buy diesel or go shopping because that would mean other folk having to work. Everyday is everyday.