what mower

firewoodman

Your right they are part of stihl. I work one of there mowers and it has worked hard for a living but still got a few seasons left in it yet but if money were no object I would get a Honda

which viking do you run??

lawnflite is basically a cheaper honda.

the mower is for domestic gardens and for block of flats grounds maintenance

i'm liking the viking because its weight is lighter, lawnflite comes in at 65kg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lawnflite danarm kaaz pros they use the old style honda deck. I dont think honda uses them any more

Having owned/used both honda pro and lawnflite pro we use the cheaper lawnflite pro now just because its a few 100 pound cheaper than a honda. they last just as long and cut just as well

not used a viking but from what i have seen they run Briggs and Stratton engines which arent for me

heres the cheapest i have found for the lawnflite pro

Lawnflite Pro 21" cut 553HRS self propelled roller rotary mower | F R Jones and Son

Of the two:

MB 655 VR - 21" self-propelled, Vario-Drive petrol mower with ReadyStart and rear roller

vs

Lawnflite | Everything you need for a perfect garden > Home > Lawnmowers 2012 Models > Lawnflite Pro 53cm/21" 5.5hp Honda powered Self Propelled Superior Roller Lawn Mower

The Lawnflite PRO is the one to go for.

I would consider myself more than time served on these machines and as much as I like Viking (esp 7 series) the LF pro is the best rear roller machine out there; only a kawasaki engine would make it better. The Hayter is not in the same league. The Hondas are v similar and as above the Kaaz/danarm/sarp/asuka/LFpro chassis is the old honda deck; honda shouldn't have sold the rights to it!

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

which viking do you run??

lawnflite is basically a cheaper honda.

the mower is for domestic gardens and for block of flats grounds maintenance

i'm liking the viking because its weight is lighter, lawnflite comes in at 65kg

Think it's a 448 or along that line. It's not a top of the range one as things were tight when I had to buy it but it's worked hard and earnt plenty of money