what mower

firewoodman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you looking to use it for work and using it a lot. if yes. Honda roller good mower poor discharge ok in dry but wet grass can block up. John Deer very good mowers. but tad on dear side. if you can find one a Toro very good mowers. do roller one. stear clear of mountfield domestic.

try a guy called DJ Scott nr Winchester main toro dealer may have a second hand mower for sale. speak to Darren. do not think you will be disapointed with one lawnflite ok but a bit on the domestic side like mountfield Viking not had much to do with them so will not comment. just go on what i have seen and used

viking is top quality, arnt they something to do with stihl?

Your right they are part of stihl. I work one of there mowers and it has worked hard for a living but still got a few seasons left in it yet but if money were no object I would get a Honda

Hayter harrier or honda is the way,viking not strong enough for pro use,plastic roller,repaired far to many at months rather than years old!

Guess I must be lucky with my Viking as not had any problems with it and it gets used most days during the season. At least with the plastic deck you know it's not going to rust away and makes it a bit lighter as well. I'm guessing the ones your getting in to sort are used by people who don't have to buy them so don't really look after them:thumbdown: