What arb shows this year?

pault

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone from Manchester was moaning to me it was too far North, can't win!!

Too far north from Manchester? Id be happy to drive from Glasgow and that only takes Just over 3 hours from Glasgow to Durham.

And as far as land north of Newcastle being a myth i can assure you Steve its not. Now as for southern "FAIRIES". Pretty sure fairies are a myth. :lol::001_tt2:

Guess ill see some people at the AA fair then. :thumbup:

Too far north from Manchester? Id be happy to drive from Glasgow and that only takes Just over 3 hours from Glasgow to Durham.

And as far as land north of Newcastle being a myth i can assure you Steve its not. Now as for southern "FAIRIES". Pretty sure fairies are a myth. :lol::001_tt2:

Guess ill see some people at the AA fair then. :thumbup:

No, there really are some! You just have to travel a bit further south than me though :001_smile:

We did try the inaugural 'ARB-FEST' event near Leeds last year but, sadly, had to cancel last minute as an absolute wash out...GUTTING!!!

Granted this was a 'CPD' event rather than a show, but only 40 people booked on and half of them were from 'daaan sarfff'.

We'd happily consider assisting anything you're prepared to field 'up norfff' (forgive the pun.) :thumbup1:

Cheers all..

Paul

PS Have got 2x events (FoC) at Myerscough in Feb. (Wed. 6th = P&D event with FC and Wed. 13th ArbAC event with "yours truely" :lol:)

Is there no Celebration of Trees show at Capel Manor this year? Not that I would bother with that one any more - unless the Arbtalk axe throwing will be there.

It's on this year - I guess if some of the Arbtalk guys are there I may well visit - Celebration of Trees

We will have to see if Martin is around and go on the same day - the gardens and grounds are worth a look at as well:thumbup:

Needless to say im guessing there isnt going to be a show in Scotland this year :sneaky2::thumbdown: But im just wondering what shows are on and when? Just so i can try and get a few of us together to travel down.

Cheers in advance. :thumbup:

Hi there,

Sorry I forgot to mention that the Arb Assoc Scottish Branch do some good stuff up there, partic P&D with the FC and some good visits to tree collections etc. but not sure if that's what yer after.

Give um a call.. Scottish - SC Branch - - Arboricultural Association

Cheers..

Paul

• 1 month later...