Rate of pay for a ground worker with basic tickets

Hodge

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess at around £65 per day £325 a week, based on 40hrs and all the perks of employment.

It really gets my nuts in a twist when people ask 'is that before tax?'

No, there is a clue, it is in Bold up there above me.

Why do people always ask? If you went into a job interview for a bank or a solicitors, or lets take it all the way, your going for an executive job - 5 figure package...

"Is that before tax"? No we were looking to pay you 90K salary but dont worry about the rest we'll fork out the other 40-50 g on tax and NI for you. Is that OK?

That sort of negotiation is for the prima donna footy players.

Really 65 quid a day, groundie on the books! Do you really think 65GBP is before tax?

Edited by Rich Rule

Why do people always ask? If you went into a job interview for a bank or a solicitors, or lets take it all the way, your going for an executive job - 5 figure package...

"Is that before tax"? No we were looking to pay you 90K salary but dont worry about the rest we'll fork out the other 40-50 g on tax and NI for you. Is that OK?

Really 65 quid a day, groundie on the books! Do you really think 65GBP is before tax?

:confused1: Not sure what your saying their Rich?

Most of your post says its obviously before tax, but then the end suggests its not :confused1:

:blushing: sorry. :blushing: I was actually asking the op in my reply if they was looking for an answer on before tax or after. I just got beaten to it...:001_cool:

:confused1: Not sure what your saying their Rich?

Most of your post says its obviously before tax, but then the end suggests its not :confused1:

The last part Dave has a question mark at the end.

Maybe it should have had ?!? to designate I was being sarcastic.

:sneaky2:

would be if he worked for me :laugh1:

not that im a tight git :biggrin:

Edited by Johny Walker