parking equipment at home

briarthebear

The bloke two doors down wanted to complain but did not have the balls so blamed the complaint on the neighbour. Had a similar thing with neigbour opposite who said another neighbour who we dont speak to had complained same thing.

exactly ! :sneaky2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the world of being a kind hearted, hard working , tax paying honest bloke!!!!

Favours count as weakness to people who happily accept them, true friends and descent people will want to pay you and plenty won't ask you because you always want to do it for nothing for them.

The simple fact is, it's just not fair, you were brought up to do a good deed and get rewarded , unfortunately the world is full of people that learnt moaning and groaning , complaining and confrontation wins against people with a kind nature, they are our nemesis!

Treequip will keep you right legally, I just wanted to get that off my chest !!!

Good luck.:)

Welcome to the world of being a kind hearted, hard working , tax paying honest bloke!!!!

Favours count as weakness to people who happily accept them, true friends and descent people will want to pay you and plenty won't ask you because you always want to do it for nothing for them.

The simple fact is, it's just not fair, you were brought up to do a good deed and get rewarded , unfortunately the world is full of people that learnt moaning and groaning , complaining and confrontation wins against people with a kind nature, they are our nemesis!

Treequip will keep you right legally, I just wanted to get that off my chest !!!

Good luck.:)

Well said Stephen !!!!

This is the very reason I've got my house up for sale. Chipper and tipping trailer are parked in the lane behind. But I'm very conscious about the noise when hooking up in the morning, doing the servicing on the chipper and working on my saws.

I'm just waiting for someone to complain and make life difficult.

Put yourself in their shoes

They want to be good neighbours- well who wouldn't - but you are upsetting them. Like someone earlier said- they wouldn't want diggers starting up etc- all the noise of a business. Thats what industrial estates are for.

I guess we all start somewhere- as did I- but maybe you are at a size now where you should be moving on. It will probably be good for you and your business- moving in bigger circles. Good luck.

its good to have good neigbours. lucky touch wood mine are. but when it comes to wanting car port dug charge going rate for digger and operator. would not lend my digger out. only to a very chosen few who i know how to use them and look after them. can you not put up a shelter of some kind which is agreeable to them to shield the digger from them plus its in the dry so stops rain getting in