Mike Dempsey

wooden business cards

made up with mine, posted in the arbtalk raffle thread didnt see this here. will be leaving a few in delis and chippies!

Just in the process of ordering mine. Should also say that Mike is really easy to deal with and quick with his replies. Had a sample for me within 24hrs which is faster than I get for my standard cards. Can't wait to get them.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

A few more of the cards I have made this week and a pic of the cards going through the drum sander in long strips. I have about a couple of thousand cards to sand and cross cut this weekend. Using the drum sander removes a hell of a lot of hard work and is certainly one of my better purchases.

5976637720613_sandingbusinesscards.jpg.1679abcd8a69c69f379228317fa98ab6.jpg

597663771e24e_treelinebusinesscard.jpg.b1f2ee2bd75c5accdb9341578506f307.jpg

597663771c31f_derwentcharcoalmodified.jpg.2c9f09dfcf38c69f2dcc02e4b38bbc4c.jpg

5976637719ff6_DennisWalkerandSon.jpg.8aa6ecd3461a5f2b370fe778384dafad.jpg

Recieved mine today and well chuffed I am too. Didn't even think about the different colours that come with the grain. I will most definately be ordering some more when these run low and I'll say again, outstanding service from Mike.

Just got back from a 2 day trade show, where I handed out quite a few of these cards, to very pleasing reactions. It was noticable on day2 when I visited some of the same stands again and some of the people instantly remembered me due to the business card. Money well spent :thumbup1: