Funny lines that customers come out with!

danroker1987

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll give you 20 bucks/box of beers if you put my stuff through your machine" - Whilst pointing to a garden full of green waste :sneaky2:

"Can you just take the top off"

"Do you have to train to do your job?" Got asked that today, found it quite insulting!

"Can you come and have a look at the tree in my back garden, I started cutting it myself..."

"The tree is dangerous/it's going to fall over/it could kill someone!" .... always have to bite my lip with those people!!

"I'll give you 20 bucks/box of beers if you put my stuff through your machine" - Whilst pointing to a garden full of green waste :sneaky2:

"Can you just take the top off"

"Do you have to train to do your job?" Got asked that today, found it quite insulting!

"Can you come and have a look at the tree in my back garden, I started cutting it myself..."

"The tree is dangerous/it's going to fall over/it could kill someone!" .... always have to bite my lip with those people!!

If a client thinks a tree is dangerous then you should quote for "danger pay".

Same as when their "80ft" conny turns out to be 50'

Still gets quoted at 80'!

I work for a company that run a council contract so it makes no odds to me whether the tree stands or ends up as chip :). Always feel like saying "on what arboricultural knowledge are you deeming the tree to be dangerous?" ... whereas the reality is they think it's dangerous purely because it's a big tree.

I work for a company that run a council contract so it makes no odds to me whether the tree stands or ends up as chip :). Always feel like saying "on what arboricultural knowledge are you deeming the tree to be dangerous?" ... whereas the reality is they think it's dangerous purely because it's a big tree.

It's the ones that move in the wind you have to watch out for!